Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year Leisurely Stroll

It's a new year, which means new changes! I promised myself that I would clean out my inventory. I'm sure we all know how much of a pain that can be, but after, it's always nice to go shopping for something new. Why not head over to Regal Boutiques? Gaall has a new release called Sofia and this won't leave your inventory anytime soon. The lovely mid-drift fur coat and hip hugger pants is not only comfortable but stylish. But Sofia doesn't stop there! It comes with these strappy high heel sandals to be worn with High Slink Feet. Cost? 250Ls

My hair selected for this styling is from EMO-tions, called Eles. It's an elegant swept back hair style, with soft curls framing the face. It's a piece I'd suggest for any inventory! Add stunning Don't Call Me Betty set from Chop Zuey & a touch of Elit eye makeup from Glam Affair, and you have a lovely, leasurely ensemble for strolling pleasure.






No comments:

Post a Comment